Terms & Conditions
In these general terms and conditions and on the website https://stigor.co (the Website), under STIGOR is understood Stigor Lifestyle LLP, a company established under the Indian Law.
- Address: STIGOR / Stigor Lifestyle LLP, Shree Sai Sneha Complex, Ramdev Park Road, Mumbai - 401107
- Customer Care contact details:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 8976698745
- On all offers, orders, purchases and deliveries of STIGOR products through the Website these terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions are accessible for anyone via the homepage https://stigor.co.
- In the case of any discrepancy between language versions, the English version prevails.
- Upon request, STIGOR sends a copy of these terms and conditions to the buyer.
- By ordering STIGOR products via the Website, the buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.
- STIGOR has the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
- Our offers contain a complete and accurate description of the products being offered.
- STIGOR is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in our offers.
- Every offer contains information that makes it clear to the buyer what rights and obligations are related to the acceptance of the offer.
- A contract will be concluded, subject to Clause 3and paragraph 3of this Clause, between the buyer and STIGOR, at the moment the buyer accepts an offer from STIGOR and all conditions to accept this offer have been fulfilled.
- STIGOR will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of electronically accepted offers to the email address provided by the buyer once accepted. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide the correct e-mail address during the order process. The buyer can dissolve the contract as long as the acceptance has not been confirmed by STIGOR to the e-mail address provided by the buyer.
- STIGOR may obtain information – within statutory frameworks – about the buyer’s ability to fulfil his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the contract. If that research gives STIGOR proper grounds for declining to conclude the contract, then it has a right, supported by reasons, to reject an order or application or to bind its implementation to special conditions.
All prices shown on the Website are including GST, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
STIGOR offers the following safe payment methods:
Credit Card, Debit Card, PayTM, Net Banking
The buyer will be bound to the terms and conditions of the payment provider of its choice in relation to the payment. STIGOR has no control over these terms and conditions and cannot be held responsible for the contents thereof.
- STIGOR offers free shipment on all products PAN India.
- The buyer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; in case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order due to an error in the delivery address made by the buyer, STIGOR cannot be held responsible for the (partial) loss of the shipment. In case STIGOR needs additional information regarding a delivery address, the buyer may be approached by STIGOR in order to provide additional information. A delay in the delivery may occur in case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed.
- STIGOR will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. STIGOR cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order.
- If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be implemented, or only partially, the buyer will be informed about this as soon as reasonably possible after the order has been placed. In this case, the buyer has a right to dissolve the contract free of charge.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon STIGOR up to the moment of delivery to the delivery address, unless this has explicitly been agreed otherwise.
- In case the buyer receives a product that the buyer did not order, the buyer must inform STIGOR hereof as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by email (or through the contact page of the Website).
- In case a product has been delivered to the buyer in damaged or incomplete state, the buyer must inform the STIGOR customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) through the website service. Subsequently, STIGOR will decide how to deal with the matter at hand; the customer must always inform STIGOR in the aforementioned situation(s) and wait for the instructions of the STIGOR customer care team.
- In case the order that has been shipped or is being shipped by STIGOR to the buyer, is missing, went missing, or in case the buyer claims that he/she did not receive the order (despite information such as the track & trace data / carrier information, indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be started and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited, before any refund or re-shipment shall take place. The buyer will fully cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier. In case of a shipment that went missing as the result of an error by the carrier (and after the complaint procedure of the carrier has been completed), STIGOR will either refund the customer or STIGOR will try to re-ship the ordered product.
- In case a shipment still has not been delivered at the delivery address of the buyer (or the pick up point) 14 days after the shipment date the buyer has the obligation to inform the STIGOR customer care team by email within 14 days (so: ultimately 28 days after the shipment date).
TRIAL PERIOD AND REVOCATION
- Unless stated otherwise, the buyer has the right to revoke the contract and to return his/her order during a trial period of 7 days after having received the order, without having to state a reason for his/her revocation (please note the above mentioned exceptions: in case a product is delivered that was not ordered, or if a product is delivered that is damaged or incomplete, the buyer has the obligation to inform the STIGOR customer care team by email and to await further instructions).
- The buyer who wants to exercise his right of revocation shall report this to STIGOR, within the trial period of 7 days.
- Establishing the nature, specifications and functioning of a product during the trial period is permitted as it would be in a store. The buyer is liable for any loss of value of the products resulting from usage that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, specifications and functioning of the goods. In which case we may off-set that devaluation with the amount to be refunded. In order to ensure that we receive the product safely and in full we would request, where possible, to return it in its original condition and packaging. This will also help us to process your return as quickly as possible.
- The buyer will return the ordered product to STIGOR no later than 5 days after the day of reporting his/her wish to revoke the contract to STIGOR together with all the accessories (if any) and, insofar possible, in the original state and packaging.
- Provided that all requirements for revocation have been met, STIGOR will credit the buyer as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days after having received the return shipment. Any credit due as a result of a returned product, will be credited to the account that the buyer used to pay the original order.
WARRANTY AND REPAIR
- The STIGOR warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any STIGOR products. STIGOR grants a two (2) year warranty period on its watches and jewellery. The warranties guarantee the buyer that the products meet the standards of usability, reliability and durability.
- The warranties only apply to products that are bought on our website stigor.co. To claim under our warranties, the buyer needs to present the original purchase documentation received from our website or an official retailer.
- The warranties do not apply in case of: theft or loss; intentional damage; damages as a result of improper usage such as scratching, bumping or falling; normal wear and tear or ageing of the used materials; or damages as a result of neglected care.
- The warranty on a watch relates to the movement and not to other parts such as the glass or the strap. Wear traces visible on the watch, must be considered as normal effects of usage. The effects of perspiration on the strap differ from one person to another, due to the differences in acidity.
- STIGOR Watches are 3ATM Resistant: This means that the watch is protected against minor splashes of water. 3ATM STIGOR Watches cannot be worn during showering, bathing, swimming or diving. STIGOR Watches should not be exposed to warm/hot water or to chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products. Please note STIGOR watches can also be influenced by water vapor and condensation caused by warm environments or condition and thus, should also stay away from warm or hot water.
- The buyer acknowledges and agrees that STIGOR jewellery is fragile and will break if not handled with care. The warranty on jewellery only relates to demonstrable production errors. STIGOR jewellery should not be exposed to water or chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products as this may lead to discoloration.
- The warranties no longer apply in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the product, without prior written permission by STIGOR.
- In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, the buyer can always contact the STIGOR customer care team on our official email/whatsapp/Instagram handle.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
The buyer always has the possibility to see, to amend or to delete his/her personal data, by logging into his/her account on stigor.co.
STIGOR will store the data entered by the buyer in a file. The data will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the buyer's order and will be stored as long as is necessary in order to deal with possible issues regarding the fulfilment of the order. STIGOR guarantees that all personal data will be handled with care. The buyer's personal data will not be shared with any third party, except for purposes of fulfilling the order or for repair purposes. STIGOR is allowed to use the buyer's data to advertise products to the buyer.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by clicking on the link in the footer of our marketing e-mails.